Saturday 9 July 2011

Jay-z has been working on his next new album

Jay-z has been working on his next new album.

The 'Empire State of Mind' rapper release his collaborative album alongside Kanye West, 'Watch the Throne' his next solo album already, in which he describes as "really f*****g good" for the two tracks.

Hard Rock Calling

He told Allhiphop.com: "I know exactly the tone and the whole feel of the next album. It's different. It's not weird.

"I never had two songs this early, before my current project came out.

"They are really f***ing good. I can tell you that."

While Jay is excited about his next project, rapper Big Sean heard "Watch the Throne" and the two rappers who are long-time allies is the best.

He told MTV: "Man it's just some good-ass songs on there. I don't know if they want me to give away any of the titles, but you'll hear it. You'll know what I'm talking about. Just even from the intro it's like, damn!"

'Watch the Throne' has been made available for pre-order online and is expected to be released on August 2.

'Watch the Throne' is available for pre-order online and is expected to be released on August 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment